Brendon Burchard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Millionaire Messenger and High Performance Habits is back with a new book that promises to help readers gain control over their money, get rich faster than ever before, maintain healthy relationships and achieve optimum performance.
High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard is a book that discusses the high performance habits of successful people. The author discusses how to change your mindset and adopt these habits in order to be more productive and achieve success.
Brendon Burchard, who is he?
This week, I’m reviewing Brendon Burchard’s High Performance Habits. Burchard is regarded as one of the world’s most prominent high-performance instructors. He had a near-death incident earlier in life, which inspired him to live life to the fullest and become an ultra-high-performer. Burchard, on the other hand, rapidly understood that he had reached a stalemate as he began this expedition.
He discovered that the lessons we learn about success and how to achieve it only cover the first half of the narrative. He then embarked on a journey to learn the answers to the following questions:
- “Why do certain people and teams achieve success more rapidly and maintain it over time than others?”
- Why are some people dissatisfied and others joyful on their path among those who succeed?
- What drives individuals to strive for greater achievement in the first place? What habits, training, and assistance may help them progress more quickly?” 10 (Burchard)
“Brendon has spent decades delving into the findings of tens of thousands of interviews, surveys, and coaching sessions with some of the world’s happiest and most successful individuals. Brendon refined down the findings from that data to a few dozen “habits” or routines, and then to the 6 High-Performance Habits, or “HP6.” These were the ones he considered to be intentional, visible, flexible, trainable, and, most importantly, valuable across disciplines.”
Page 36 of Burchard’s book
Clarity, Energy, Necessity, Productivity, Influence, and Courage are the HP6. As you can see, we may acquire fewer particular habits and more general approaches to life. Burchard shows how each of the HP6 is linked to excellent performance in this book. It also contains a review of your current situation and suggestions for how to improve in each HP6 area!
What will you learn about high-performance habits in High-Performance Habits?
- The HP6, or six habits, were shown to be highly linked to long-term high performance. There are three portions to the book:
- The first three habits, or personal habits, are: seeking clarity, producing energy, and increasing need.
- Increasing productivity, building influence, and exhibiting bravery are examples of social habits.
- How to maintain that success, as well as certain pitfalls to avoid that might otherwise derail you.
- The High-Performance Assessment includes simple questions and examples on how to increase your score in each of the six behaviors. The evaluation is available at HighPerformanceIndicator.com.
- Examples of how great achievers incorporate each of these proven habits into their daily routines, as well as how you might do the same. Brendon also offers examples on how to improve your skill in each of the HP6 categories.
Final Score: 9.8/10
I am a firm believer in Aristotle’s phrase, “…We are what we repeatedly do…” Excellence, therefore, is a habit, not an act.” I appreciate reading books on habit formation and successful people’s behavior patterns since changing your everyday routines is the first step toward changing your life circumstances.
Anyone who wants to take charge of their daily routines and attitude to productivity should read High-Performance Habits. This book appeals to me since it is based on decades of quantitative study, and the HP6 are all closely linked to good performance in several fields. Brendon Burchard has spent his life trying to figure out what drives the highest performers among us, and now we can utilize this guidance to follow in their footsteps.
I give this book a 9.8/10 and plan to reread it many times a year! You can get the High-Performance Habits audiobook on Audible or the paper copy on Amazon if you’re old school like me.
Which of the HP6 is your favorite? If you like this piece, you’ll enjoy Ashlee Vance’s assessment of Elon Musk.
The “High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard” is a book about how to live your life in a way that will help you be more successful. It includes tips on how to set goals, use time wisely, and manage stress. Reference: high performance planner.
- high performance habits tools
- high performance habits book
- brendon burchard growth day review
- brendon burchard