Post Malone is a musician who has been gaining popularity in recent years. He recently released his latest album Beerbongs And Bentleys and he also had an endorsement deal with Mountain Dew that helped him rack up $30 million net worth.
Post Malone is an American rapper and singer who has a net worth of $30 million.
Have you ever wondered what Post Malone’s net worth is? Malone has been praised for his versatility as a musician, blending several genres of music to create hit tracks, catapulting him to mainstream fame and notoriety, as well as a significant fortune. Post Malone has a net worth of $30 million as of 2022. This article will detail his path to success.
Austin Richard Post, previously known as Post Malone, was born on July 4, 1995, in Syracuse, New York. His father, Richard Post, and stepmother, Jodie, reared him, and he moved to Grapevine, Texas, when he was nine years old.
His father was a DJ, and he exposed Post to numerous genres as a child, including Hip Hop, Rock, and Country. Post began playing guitar after being inspired by the popular video game Guitar Hero.
He auditioned for the American band Crown the Empire in 2010, but was turned down owing to his guitar strings breaking during the audition. Despite the setback, Post continued his musical career through high school.
Young and After Them Riches, his debut mixtape, was recorded when he was a student at Grapevine High School. He’d show his classmates the mixtape, and they voted him “Most Likely to be Renowned.” Little did they know, they’d be right, and Post would go on to become one of the world’s most famous rappers.
Post enrolled in community college for a short time before dropping out and moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in music. He’d make friends with local producers and artists and establish the band BLCKVRD; they’d move in together and record music together.
Malone wrote and recorded the song White Iverson in under two days in 2015. He planned to post it on Soundcloud and create a music video for it. He had over a million views a month later, and the song had become an online hit.
Post became a hot commodity in the eyes of the rap companies after White Iverson’s popularity, and they started calling. He’d eventually sign with Republic Records, which also represents Drake, Ariana Grande, Zendaya, and a slew of other artists.
He’d be asked to play at Kylie Jenner’s birthday celebration after landing the agreement. As one could expect, it was packed with celebrities and big figures in the music world.
He would meet Kanye West, who was a fan and later include Post on his album The Life of Pablo, during the event. He’d also meet Justin Bieber, a well-known Canadian musician who asked Post to open for him on his Purpose World Tour.
Post was one of the top young rappers on the scene, with endorsements from some of the best in the business. Fans were eagerly awaiting new music from him, and in the winter of 2016, he released Stoney, his debut studio album, which reached number six on the Billboard top 100.
The album was a huge hit, but Post was dissatisfied with it, calling it “mediocre.” Beerbongs and Bentleys (2018) and Hollywoods Bleeding (2019) would be his next two albums (2019). Both albums debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 chart.
The former created the smash track Rockstar, which went to number one in multiple countries and received a Grammy nomination for record of the year. Post sold over 80 million albums globally as a result of each of these factors, making him one of the best-selling musicians in the world.
2022 Post Malone Net Worth
Post Malone has a net worth of $30 million as of 2022. Post has amassed a sizable fan base that listens to every release obsessively, enabling him to benefit handsomely from streaming platforms like Spotify and Apple Music. He has topped the US Billboard Rap Airplay and Adult Contemporary charts, which has broadened his appeal and increased his popularity. Post is just getting larger with time, and it’s reasonable to assume his wallet will follow suit.
Important Points to Remember
- If you don’t succeed the first time, try again: Post Malone’s first encounter with music was a rock band’s denial. He’s worth more and has sold much more albums than the rock band that questioned him ten years ago. You must accept failure and keep trying if you are doing something you are passionate about. Before you get your big break, someone will most likely tell you no. Allowing one denial to damage your mind and cause you to quit up is not a good idea. Continue on; you could be closer than you think.
- At Kylie Jenner’s birthday party, Post was lucky enough to encounter individuals who would transform his life and music career for the better. Granted, not everyone will be able to take advantage of this chance. However, keep in mind that you only have one chance to make a good first impression. You must represent yourself to the best of your abilities every time you enter a room, particularly one with individuals in positions of authority. You never know who could be present, and that individual might be a major factor in your success.
Post Malone is a famous American rapper and singer who has over 10 million followers on Instagram. His net worth is $30 million. Reference: post malone net worth 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Post Malones net worth 2020?
A: Post Malones net worth 2020 is currently unknown.
How rich Post Malone is?
A: Post Malone is worth approximately $100 million.
How much does Post Malone make an hour?
A: Post Malone made $12 million dollars an hour in 2018.
- post malone net worth 2021
- how much does post malone make per show
- post malone net worth 2021 forbes
- post malone wife
- snoop net worth